Hino 300 Series Tipper
Hino Tipper buyers are spoilt for choice – from the smallest light duty 300 Series standard cab 616 IFS, the 300 Series wide cab 917 Factory Tippers and up to the big medium duty 500 Series Factory Tipper – the Hino Built To Go Tipper range is broad enough to suit the needs of landscapers, builders, construction tradespeople and local councils.
The gutsy 300 Series 616 IFS standard cab starts the ball rolling with car-like dynamics, thanks to its independent front suspension and smooth gearbox options. It can haul an impressive 1.9 cubic metres of sand, soil or stone without hesitation, thanks to Hino’s efficient and powerful 4.0-litre engine.
The wide-cab 616 and 617 make ample use of the extra chassis width, carrying 2.1 cubic metres, while the 716, 717 and 917 powerhouses can carry an immense 3.0 cubic metres.
- Factory 3.0m, 3.1m and 3.6m tipping bodies available
- Legendary Toyota Group supplied Kyokuto Kaihatsu Kogyo tipping body
- Kyokuto high-pressure gear pump
- Kyokuto ‘Gouriki’ hoist mechanism
- Dual SRS airbags
- Front and rear disc brakes
- ABS, VSC & traction control (all standard)
- Manual or automatic transmission options
- Hino Easy Start hill-start assist (manual models only)
- Driver suspension seat (wide cabin model only)
- Euro 5 Engines (Also meets EEV emission levels)