1. Information on how to enter and the prize forms part of these Terms & Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
2. The promoter of this promotion is Honeycombes Hino, 23 - 27 Langton Street Townsville QLD 4814 (“Promoter”).
3. These Terms & Conditions apply solely to the “Honeycombes Sales & Service Facebook Like & Tag” promotion (“Promotion”).
4. Entry is only open to Australian residents in QLD only and must be 18 years or older.
5. The Promotion is a game of chance, and skill plays no part in determining the winner.
6. The Promotion will be communicated via Social Media.
7. There is no entry fee.
8. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
How to Enter
9. Promotion commences at 10am on 4 June 2018 and ends at 4pm on 2 July 2018. (“Promotional Period”). After this date no further entries to the Promotion will be permitted. All times indicated in these Terms & Conditions are in AEDT, unless specified otherwise.
10. To enter, eligible individuals must ‘Like & Tag 3 Mates’ the Honeycombes Sales & Service Facebook page between 4 June and 2 July 2018 and you will be placed into the draw automatically.
11. Multiple entries permitted when eligible individuals also ‘Share’ the relevant Facebook post. The eligible entrants ‘Like’ and 'tags' must still be in place by competition end date of 2 July 2018 or the entry will be deemed invalid.
12. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age, place of residence and place of employment) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms & Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved. This includes the right to recover the value of the prize in circumstances where the winner accepts the prize and subsequently deletes the required ‘Likes’ and ‘Shares’ that gave rise to their entry in the prize draw.
13. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
14. This Promotion will be held once. Winner will be drawn on 4 July 2018 at 4pm and announced on the Honeycombes Sales & Service Facebook page and notified by phone or email within 48 hours of being drawn.
15. The prize draw will take place at the office of Hino Motor Sales Australia of 6-10 Parraweena Rd, Caringbah NSW 2229. All entries will go into an electronic draw and winner will be drawn by electronic random draw.
16. Hino Motor Sales Australia, may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order. In the event that an ineligible entry is drawn or the Promoter is unable to contact the winner within seven (7) days of the prize draw, having made reasonable attempts to do so, the Promoter may deem that winner’s entry invalid and the new winner will be the first valid reserve entry that was selected.
17. The new winner will be notified by phone or email on 4 July 2018 and their name published on Facebook on 4 July 2018.
18. The prize to win under this Promotion is as follows:
One winner (“Prize Winner”) will receive 4 tickets to the Supercars Townsville Watpac 400, valued at $200 total.
19. The Prize includes:
a) Four (4) three day GA tickets to the Supercars Townsville Watpac 400 on 6-8 July 2018.
20. The Prize does not include flights, or accommodation any other ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Prize; these are excluded and are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner.
Transfers to and from the event are the responsibility of the winner and their guests.
21. The prize winner (and their companions) must be able to travel on the travel dates stated above in the prize details. If for whatever reason the prize winner (and their companions) are unable to travel on these dates they will forfeit the prize and a redraw will occur in accordance to these terms.
22. The winner (and their companions) are responsible for all other expenses including spending money, meals, drinks, transfers, and all other ancillary costs
23. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner will be requested to present their driver’s licence to prove they are over 18 years old.
24. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and their companions) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter in their absolute discretion.
25. Prize value mentioned is at the recommended retail value as provided by the suppliers, and are correct at time of publishing. The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any change in the value of a prize occurring during the promotion.
26. The total prize pool value is $200 + GST.
27. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition results or winning entry. The prize package is non-transferrable, non-refundable and non-negotiable and cannot be redeemed as cash.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
General Entry Provisions
29. In the event of any form of intervention by an act outside the control of the Promoter, including an event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition pursuant to these Terms & Conditions, including but not limited to power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, war, or an act of terrorism, the Promoter may subject to the applicable laws and regulations, in its absolute discretion cancel the Promotion.
30. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss arising from or in connection with any prize, these Terms & Conditions, or any personal injury or death suffered or incurred by a prize winner, save as for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
31. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and/or Terms without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as practicable by the Promoter.
32. By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s). This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
33. As a condition of entering this Promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
34. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
35. Liability for any tax (other than FBT) arising out of participation in this promotion (including acceptance of a prize) is the sole responsibility of the entrant. Entrants should seek independent financial advice in this regard.
36. Nothing in these Terms & Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
37. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms & Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking/use of a prize.
38. As a condition of accepting the prize, winner and (and their companions) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.